The Toblater Story

A journal of 6 food loving, sweet-toothed lasses persevering the never ending quandary against the utterly fattening Malaysian delicacies. Under the guidance of 2 trainers with opposing modus operandi, these lasses contend for “The Biggest Looser” title over the next 6 months. Follow their compelling tales of forced diets, loathed workouts, amusing treacheries, inspirational insights, infectious gossips and all things related/unrelated to this trivial tussle of feminine, yet feisty vixens

February 20, 2011

Peer Pressure

The girls are all communicating via pingchat + viber and I am feeling kind of left out as my phone is not 'smart' enough. Should I succumb to the pressure?


But it's gonna cost me RM2k.


Should I or should I not?

2 comments:

mess.aziz on February 21, 2011 at 5:38 PM said...

can you live without a physical keypad?

apparently viber for blackberry is in testing stage... and pingchat works just fine on bb heh heh

diana zainal on February 23, 2011 at 12:35 PM said...

am not so tech savvy either. ingat nak tukar bb so that syamsul does not get pissed off whenever i use his. we got the EYE for less than 2k.. sebab ada offer at his company. maybe if you really want, you tunggu D*** promo at your place kot.. for me, monthly bill mahal sikit la sekarang compared to what i used to pay..