The Toblater Story

A journal of 6 food loving, sweet-toothed lasses persevering the never ending quandary against the utterly fattening Malaysian delicacies. Under the guidance of 2 trainers with opposing modus operandi, these lasses contend for “The Biggest Looser” title over the next 6 months. Follow their compelling tales of forced diets, loathed workouts, amusing treacheries, inspirational insights, infectious gossips and all things related/unrelated to this trivial tussle of feminine, yet feisty vixens

September 24, 2009

The 9km Walk

I am amazed with myself. Left home at 7.30am this morning just to go for a walk / trekking at F-R-I-M (with the rival team, i might add). I'll usually leave for work at 8.00am (8.30am on the final week of Ramadhan), thus 7.30am is a big deal for me. Do not know what influnced me to do such but i am liking it. Let's do this again (chewah)!

Went back home and weighed myself. Discovered that I put on 0.6kg compared to yesterday. Bloody toast, mini spring rolls, milk tea and honey lemon juice. Tgk, skrg aku tak boleh nak makan nasi.

xoxo

esah

6 comments:

messaziz said...

you guys have to sign off so readers @ fans (chewah) can tell who made which entries.

still, I can guess whose this is. Heh heh.

Temah on September 24, 2009 at 11:26 PM said...

Bloody Pina Colada, Red Hot Buffalo Wings, Spinach Dip , Onion Loaf matched with Bleu cheese dressing, salsa, sour cream,\BBQ dipping sauce and prawns (20 of it!) haha

senah81 said...

I'm still not convinced that it was 9km...but 2 lawan 1, so I just have to accept. Unless Esah, the jumping jacks were included in the 9km?

enon on September 25, 2009 at 2:38 AM said...

ladies, im having a problem with my computer memory and i can't seem to save the trekking photos to my hard drive, hence can't upload lah. sabar ye!

esah: kite tunggu si me'ah balik, then we definitely MUST go again hahahaa

senah: im pretty sure we covered at least 8km teacher..

temah: don't forget the chocolate avalanche :)

enon on September 25, 2009 at 7:03 AM said...

about the signing off thing, the current theme mmg x boleh display who the author is on the main page (apparently byk pulak template wp nh yg mcm tuh). nnt i skodeng lagi tgk if ade lg templates yg menarik with the ability to display the multiple authors we have.

DK said...

After leaving the blogging world for quite sometime, I feel so awkward to start afresh! I can't remember my old password and had to ask for a reset just now. Anyway, it didn't take a lot of my effort to finally get myself a new password in the end.

My mind is very muddled at the moment. I'll try to contribute whenever I can.

Keep on writing and stay the TBL way, girls!