The Toblater Story

A journal of 6 food loving, sweet-toothed lasses persevering the never ending quandary against the utterly fattening Malaysian delicacies. Under the guidance of 2 trainers with opposing modus operandi, these lasses contend for “The Biggest Looser” title over the next 6 months. Follow their compelling tales of forced diets, loathed workouts, amusing treacheries, inspirational insights, infectious gossips and all things related/unrelated to this trivial tussle of feminine, yet feisty vixens

September 26, 2009

Sighting of Team 1 member at K-Hills

I felt really bleurghh today, so I decided to head to K-Hills to burn some calories. It was around 6.45pm (yeah I know very the lambat, but better late than ever) when I arrived.

I was suprised that there were still a lot of uncles and aunties walking during that time. I was probably 1.5km into my walk when I began debating with myself.

Kiasu Senah: "Maybe I should attempt 2 rounds today. Dengar kata Si Temah was here yesterday"

Sane Senah: "Tum pagal? It's nearing Maghrib already. Why do u wanna walk in the dark and see the monkeys transform into h@n70?"

Sane Senah won.

As I headed back to the carpark, I noticed that some people were only starting their walking/runnning regimes. I quickly glanced at my watch. It was 7.25pm. "Crazy people" Sane Senah muttered under her breath.

As I approached my car, my eyes caught the sight of a red Honda City. Kiasu Senah quickened her pace to check on the numberplate. "Laju jugak Minah ni" thought Sane Senah.

It was indeed - B** 1*.

"What!!!" screamed Kiasu Senah and Sane Senah in unison.

It was Temah. She was there again, for the second consecutive evening.

When I got back home, I quickly texted her "Oh Cik Temah pon ada di K-Hills jugak rupanya".

She replied.

Then Kind & Considerate Senah took over. She quickly texted Temah, Enon & Esah to invite them for 2 rounds of K-Hills tmrw morning.

Everyone replied in the affirmative. Yeay! But it may be just 1 round as this is Enon's maiden trip to K-Hills.

"We'll see", says Kiasu Senah with an evil grin.

7 comments:

esah said...

i was there as well!! Gooooooooo team 1~!

enon on September 26, 2009 at 10:05 PM said...

Esah, Temah, Kiah and Odah (?di mana kau?janganlah merajuk rivalku, kite semua budak se'Kampung'! ;P) has turned into SUPER kiasu mode after overreacting to Team 2's effort. Despite our liberal leadership and sweet talk by Senah, mereka semua masih enggan memberitahu langkah terbaru kumpulan mereka.

Senah, don't let this dampen our spirits. Remember, POSITIVE vibration BUBBLE yo!!

senah81 said...

Tulah Team#1 underestimate Team#2 lagi..see diam-diam Team 2...i mean ubi berisi rupanya...

Alaa now Team 2 is using compassionate approach...we share our regimes with Team 2...hati baik yo!

Shiro said...

you also part of uncle auntie gang :P

Gayah on October 1, 2009 at 2:06 AM said...

Who is this unrecognisable Shiro character???

senah said...

Gayah, Shiro is Senah's spiritual leader :)

senah said...

Yo shiro, I'm part of the cooler segment of the uncle auntie gang