The Toblater Story

A journal of 6 food loving, sweet-toothed lasses persevering the never ending quandary against the utterly fattening Malaysian delicacies. Under the guidance of 2 trainers with opposing modus operandi, these lasses contend for “The Biggest Looser” title over the next 6 months. Follow their compelling tales of forced diets, loathed workouts, amusing treacheries, inspirational insights, infectious gossips and all things related/unrelated to this trivial tussle of feminine, yet feisty vixens

November 4, 2009

Namaste!


Yes, I know... I should be sleeping right now because in less than 4 hours or so my taxi will be picking me up to the airport. I cannot sleep as I have just finished packing my stuff into one big, big duffel bag (I think the bag weighs heavier than me!) plus am nursing a cough - been having it since Saturday.

I promised to upload the pictures from Terry Fox Run 2009 held last Sunday to the girls but I think I will have to postpone it until I come back from Nepal.

Will be thinking of you girls during the trek (especially Senah because she decided to jual mahal not to join the trip this time).

pheri bhetaunla, girls!

1 comments:

m3ah on November 4, 2009 at 5:08 PM said...

Kiah!!!
Selamat pergi dan balik :)