The Toblater Story

A journal of 6 food loving, sweet-toothed lasses persevering the never ending quandary against the utterly fattening Malaysian delicacies. Under the guidance of 2 trainers with opposing modus operandi, these lasses contend for “The Biggest Looser” title over the next 6 months. Follow their compelling tales of forced diets, loathed workouts, amusing treacheries, inspirational insights, infectious gossips and all things related/unrelated to this trivial tussle of feminine, yet feisty vixens

November 11, 2009

When Lazybum meet kitchen

I am on leave today. Just decided to take it on Monday. My colleagues asking my why the sudden leave. To tell you the truth, I don’t even know. My heart told me to take leave, then my brain straight away processing it, and asking my hand to click on our online page for leave application, and submit. Of course before that I played with my calendar to see which day in the week I don’t have any important meeting. Wednesday it is.

Anyway, since I didn’t plan anything for Wednesday leave, so I just lazying around..doing nothing. Surfing the net, watching tv, make few phone calls, then I decided...hmmm...since I am doing nothing, why don’t I cook dinner for C0mb1. Great idea huh!! :)

Then I happily went to my kitchen and make crispy tomato mee for our dinner...it is one of my favourite..of course C0m’s as well. My mother’s recipe with a twist..it is a twist because I am too lazy to go out, so I just use whatever I have in my kitchen.ahahah...and i want to share with others. It is so senang one...you can tutup mata masak ok.

First, u need,
chicken, (today chicken so sikit, so I add sausages) – add with white or black pepper, ginger and sauces to give it a taste.



the vege gang – cauliflower, carrots, broccoli (i x ade broccoli, so i skip)



tomato & chilli sauce
chilli giling
onion & ginger.
crispy mee



Then, u put onion in the periuk, let it simmer until the smell comes, then u add the chicken, after a while, add water and sauces & chilli giling. Then add carrot. Let it boil for a while, then add cauliflower. Keep on tasting and add sauces as necessary.
Lastly, add corn flour so that the soup will thicken.
Then u pour on top of crispy mee (you need to fry it a bit to ensure it is crispy.) Then voila..siap sudah. Easy kan :)



Haiya, looking at the clock..Wednesday come and go, and now it is already 814pm. I didn’t even realized that it is already almost Thursday in few hours.urghh..boring.

Now where is my handphone. I need to set my alarm.

0 comments: