The Toblater Story

A journal of 6 food loving, sweet-toothed lasses persevering the never ending quandary against the utterly fattening Malaysian delicacies. Under the guidance of 2 trainers with opposing modus operandi, these lasses contend for “The Biggest Looser” title over the next 6 months. Follow their compelling tales of forced diets, loathed workouts, amusing treacheries, inspirational insights, infectious gossips and all things related/unrelated to this trivial tussle of feminine, yet feisty vixens

December 11, 2009

Tired Toblater in Tokyo

Konichiwa!

Today is the last day of my course in Tokyo. I've been here for 2 weeks and I can't wait to go home.

Will update with pics once I reach home!

Love+Hugs+Kisses

P.S - This post is sekadar nak blog from obersea punya pasal

2 comments:

enon on December 12, 2009 at 11:12 AM said...

Yeye! Teacher is coming hoooomeeeee!!! We miss the teacher hehehe [Oh, oh! That reminds me. Have I finished my homework?..demmmit..] ;P

Anonymous said...

All hail princess sasako!