The Toblater Story

A journal of 6 food loving, sweet-toothed lasses persevering the never ending quandary against the utterly fattening Malaysian delicacies. Under the guidance of 2 trainers with opposing modus operandi, these lasses contend for “The Biggest Looser” title over the next 6 months. Follow their compelling tales of forced diets, loathed workouts, amusing treacheries, inspirational insights, infectious gossips and all things related/unrelated to this trivial tussle of feminine, yet feisty vixens

December 7, 2009

Long overdue post - Terry Fox Run 2009










I have been slacking, I know. I should have posted an entry on the above straightaway after the event but I did not have the luxury of time to do so. Then, came the BIG TRIP (in my life) to Nepal whereby I know, I owe you an entry (or entries) on that. Now that I am slowly starting back to my mundane and routine life in KL, things that were exciting back then do not excite me anymore (or rather, too many things happening after one another would make your mind so muddled and you don't know whether to start afresh or leave them as they are).

Do enjoy the pictures taken using my trusty ol' camera. It was a hot day that day and I'm proud that Esah completed her run/walk/run in full, with me tagging behind her all along. May this be a start to new things in you, Esah!

0 comments: