The Toblater Story

A journal of 6 food loving, sweet-toothed lasses persevering the never ending quandary against the utterly fattening Malaysian delicacies. Under the guidance of 2 trainers with opposing modus operandi, these lasses contend for “The Biggest Looser” title over the next 6 months. Follow their compelling tales of forced diets, loathed workouts, amusing treacheries, inspirational insights, infectious gossips and all things related/unrelated to this trivial tussle of feminine, yet feisty vixens

October 26, 2009

Gotta get my nose back on the grindstone!!! And keep it there! Gotta!!!

O-dah's very first entry. Oh yes it is! Toblaters hv been pestering me to start writing, so here I am. (Just read Rokiah's entry and suddenly I feel the urge to write a little. She always gets my ass moving that girl)
Note: She rang me just now. Definitely wanna nag me about yesterday la tu (Will call u back Rock, I'm using my colleague's PC, she'll be back for it very soon)


Aha, my open house yesterday was ok. It drizzled a bit, for about 15minutes in the afternoon but that was it. Thank you for all who came. And ate.


I snapped some pictures, later lah I put up kalau rajin.


Plus yesterday was TBL's weigh-in session. Team 2 won...Hermmmppp, guess who was the biggest 'gainer'? HAHAHAHAHAHAA


Dunno what's happening but my love towards food is growing extensively huge, gigantic, jumbo, king-size, kingkong whatever u wanna call it. Ggggrrrrrrr.....I can stuff my face with foods 24/7, and u wanna know what's worse? ---> FOOD(SSS), they come to me!!
Seriously no kidding yo! This has to stop! Foods, stop flying your way to my doorstep!


I'll try and behave allright. We'll see how I progress, thank you! :)


On a completely different note, to all readers, I am , very serious at work laaahhhh Rokiah....(better write this since I can see potential of my pictures being pasted here now the blog's gone public).
But I am, yes, very comfortable to act all goofy with people closest to me ( i.e family and close friends). So don't worry, I'm professional ok :p


Oh, my friend is here. We're going out for supper.


"MAMAK!! TEH O LIMAU PANAS TANPA GULA SATU! "


O-dah, from the land far far away.

3 comments:

DK on October 27, 2009 at 8:40 AM said...

Bravo Ods! Your very first entry. I hope I have inspired you as much to start writing your lazy ass in this blog.

Yes, yes - you are a serious doctor, but not to us! Love ya, jgn makan lebih-lebih!

p/s : I have a secret that I have been keeping from you (clue : 3R photo)

m3ah on October 27, 2009 at 5:47 PM said...

you should post more Odah..very entertaining.. :P
btw, makan apa supper?

kuki on October 27, 2009 at 7:13 PM said...

Yes, pls pls be rajin and post lotsa pictures! I'm boredddddddd.