The Toblater Story

A journal of 6 food loving, sweet-toothed lasses persevering the never ending quandary against the utterly fattening Malaysian delicacies. Under the guidance of 2 trainers with opposing modus operandi, these lasses contend for “The Biggest Looser” title over the next 6 months. Follow their compelling tales of forced diets, loathed workouts, amusing treacheries, inspirational insights, infectious gossips and all things related/unrelated to this trivial tussle of feminine, yet feisty vixens

October 9, 2009

My 'serabut' cousin is finally married!

The Abdul Majid clan was super busy last week attending the first wedding in the family. It was my 'serabut' cousin's wedding and everyone would not want to miss it out. The  events went well and my Pak De and Mak De were elated to receive Azhar as their son-in-law and my 'serabut' cousin was exceptionally happy that she gets to bully Azhar even more now that they are married (yes, she is a big bully!)


Here are some of the pictures taken during the wedding by my partner-in-crime-cum-artistic-director-for-the-wedding, Ika:



2


5





8

9





11

12

8 comments:

DK said...

I'm having a really hard time uploading the pictures! Someone help me how do I make the pictures alignment to be in order?

esah said...

ily, the pix are too small. Can't see the baju.

Gayah on October 9, 2009 at 10:47 PM said...

walaupun kecil, i can make out Kok Long Ily in her a la Mak Iti tudung...hee hee

DK on October 9, 2009 at 11:13 PM said...

I know, too small pulak! How do I make the pictures bigger and disusun cantik2? I have to balik rumah and reload the pictures again.

Gayah said...

You knw how we are into details, next time make it so tht we can click n enlarge the pics. Heehee. ;)

izan said...

i love love love your baju!

DK on October 13, 2009 at 4:16 AM said...

Izan-g,

Aloh laa, mung suko hok mano? Kawe nok buko butik nanti, kawe jual baju2 kat mung.

To the rest of TBLs,
Why don't we sell stuff in here (or create another blog?). Can generate income, y'all! Jual lah apa2, I like!

kerinting said...

i love the white top purple sarong outfit!!!!